How to Order a Car at Simi Valley Chevrolet
Perhaps you just haven’t been able to find the perfect new vehicle at any of the dealerships near San Dimas or Pomona. Maybe you just want the experience of building your own Chevy from the ground up. Regardless of your reasons, learning how to order a car with Simi Valley Chevrolet empowers you to get exactly what you desire in your next new car.
Here’s a closer look at the process of placing your order:
- Contact our team to set up an in-person appointment or a virtual meetup. We’ll sit down together to configure your dream car. (If you’d like to explore your options before sitting down with Simi Valley Chevrolet, you can do so with the official Chevrolet configurator.)
- Once you’ve finished your build, you’ll place a Refundable Deposit, explore Payment Options, and time the arrival of your order.
- We’ll notify you as soon as your vehicle reaches our dealership! You’ll just have to come pick it up.
If you’d like to buy used but you just can’t seem to find the perfect vehicle, we can help with that too. Take advantage of our vehicle finder service, and we’ll go to work to find exactly what you’re looking for.
Why Should You Build Your Own Chevy?
Learning how to build and order a car from scratch ensures that you get exactly what you desire in your next new vehicle—but that’s not the only reason that more and more drivers are choosing this path. Here, we’ve highlighted a few other points that you should keep in mind:
- When you build your own Chevy, you’ll receive a car that’s never been driven by another owner.
- Your model will arrive on our lot with next to no miles on the odometer. Building a model is as close as you can get to buying right off the factory floor.
- When market conditions limit your options, building a vehicle ensures that you don’t have to compromise on what you want.
When Should You Order Your New Car?
If you want to build your own Chevrolet and order it through the dealership, you should start the process at least several months in advance! Given the current supply chain and manufacturing issues facing the industry, it’s a good idea to order your vehicle six months before you’ll require it.
Order Your New Chevy Today!
If your lease is drawing to a close or you’re ready to value your trade-in, don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know that you’re ready to place your order.